Latest News

Latest News

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN CHECKING UP FOR NEW POSTS. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS NEW CREATIVE AND LIFE RELATED POEM TITLED: PRISONER TO MIND dont forget to follow me on twitter @RangaZulu, share with your friends and family. thank yous for the love

Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Threat to my Ex's Boyfriend


The simple fact of my dislike towards you
Can be mutual
However as man to man I have one thing to like about you
And it’s crucial
You make her happy
For as long as that precedes you will never have to face me
I have no interest to neither invade nor conflict
But my interest his her best interest
All I request is to keep her safe and secure
Treat her like a princess
Love her, adore her, have great respect
Be a better man to her than I could ever have been
Know her past to progress her future
I am her past and do not wish to collide in your both tomorrows
See, me and her were happy once
But my mistakes acquired her sorrows
I lacked in understanding her
Differed in opinions
Self righteous in decisions
I am assuring you this so you keep her happy
I made a lot of fake promises but there is one I will never break
That is let anything bad ever happen to her
I will look you in the eye sir
Let you feel the passion of love I have for this girl
So understand when I say this
If you break her heart
I will do everything I can, to destroy yours apart
I promise that I will die before I let anything bad happen to her
This is something you cannot compromise with but have mutuality to this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment