Latest News

Latest News

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN CHECKING UP FOR NEW POSTS. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS NEW CREATIVE AND LIFE RELATED POEM TITLED: PRISONER TO MIND dont forget to follow me on twitter @RangaZulu, share with your friends and family. thank yous for the love

Friday 9 October 2015

Pretty little wonders?

Pretty little wonders, at times is all we settle for.
If a smile is all i have, would you give up your last thought for a little moment to dream for, I wonder!

So i heard love don't even cry anymore, some less tear-falls are to die for 
That moment you Sweat a tear fall , or might even cry for it, 
Emotions have a spoilt sense of humour.
Hate loves it...
Frown might find it hard to believe that i would die for a little time with smile.

Then again Rumour has it...

Frown heard that smile made vows with laughter
Cries as we I await the saddest death
Until death do them apart.
Then they spoke the language of love.
Pretty little wonders, if heaven grants me a wealthy wish.
I would wish for one hell of a wonder
Would i resign my love for smile? i wonder.
A little wealthiness and success for less tear-falls 
I'd cry a river for, I'm sorry my love.
I have a cold sense of humour
Weather we pour with rain, or light with sunshine 
If i pray for thunder and smile a storm,

How would this story ever end ?
With a pretty smile or a beautiful frown...
One can do nothing but wonder!



No comments:

Post a Comment