Latest News

Latest News

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN CHECKING UP FOR NEW POSTS. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS NEW CREATIVE AND LIFE RELATED POEM TITLED: PRISONER TO MIND dont forget to follow me on twitter @RangaZulu, share with your friends and family. thank yous for the love

Friday 25 May 2012

The Bold Listener


I heard somebody cry I guess they took him in the night
Heard somebody died i guess they buried him alive
I heard they spoke the truth hidden in the lies
I heard the devil was present that’s no ****** surprise
I heard they torn pages from the good book and I cried
My salvation was written and yours combined
I can’t accept a new print when you brought your own ink

I’ll be just fine
I heard they killed the messenger but failed to kill the message
I heard from the witness who read from the book made
By the sender who sent the messenger
Who got hanged by a murderer...
Who said he was dead
But the message he said was saved

The people heard
He died on the cross
That heard from a higher source
And my teacher said...''he is the truth, the way and the life''

I listened when I heard his name is Jesus Christ
And now I know he saved my life

1 comment: