Latest News

Latest News

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN CHECKING UP FOR NEW POSTS. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS NEW CREATIVE AND LIFE RELATED POEM TITLED: PRISONER TO MIND dont forget to follow me on twitter @RangaZulu, share with your friends and family. thank yous for the love

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Amazing...

Been a while since i spoke to God
Then again its been a while since i felt love

Realest talk i ever spoke...
No creativity but honesty from deep within

Words cannot describe but questions might
You ever felt like you cannot live without?
Ever felt like you're nothing without?
Have you ever had the feeling that you can be anything you want with?
Better yet have you ever felt more alive and on top of the world?

This is simply my story about a girl

Pride, Pride has always been a weakness of my mine, until i met someone who truly made me feel out shined
The most beautiful, amazing creature of a female kind, oh my!! and that drop dead gorgeous smile
The type you only hear about, the look you only dream about, the one you only see on T.V 
I NEVER thought i had a chance, but she fell for me

....to be continued....
 

1 comment: